Doctor insights on:
Signs And Symptoms Of Infected Gallbladder
Yes: most of the time .Get a more detailed answer ›
I was diagnosed with chronic cholecystitis and i had the HIDA scan that showed my gallbladder is infected.How soon i should opt out for a surgery?
Soon: Please contact your doctor/ surgeon as soon as you can. They will need to take everything in account - symptoms , studies, blood work and ofcourse talk with you. After which a decision will be made. On the other hand, if you have fevers, pain , nausea vomiting - which are ongoing- please go to the er. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Ultrasound, lab test: an acutely inflamed gall balder has a characteristic finding on ultrasound. The Inflamation can also cause an elevated white count. The diagnosis can be made easily in the ER and appropriate referral for surgical consultation can be made. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Pain on right: Your liver is on your right side below the ribs. Gallbladder is tucked under the liver. Right side abdominal pain, above the belly button is usually where it hurts with a bad gallbladder. The pain occurs after eating, especially fatty foods, can be severe. If pain lasts more than an hour or if you vomit get to your doctor. Ultrasound can diagnose. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Pain: Gallstones may cause pain by blocking the outflow of bile from the gallbladder. This will cause non-cramping, non-burning, steady pain, localized to the right upper- or upper midline abdomen, +/- radiation into back. As abruptly as the pain begins, it tends to subside after an hour or so. It often follows meals, especially fatty, fried foods. It also may be associated with nausea +/- vomiting. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of gallbladder problems in women
- Signs and symptoms of gallbladder problems
- Signs and symptoms of bad gallbladder
- Signs and symptoms of a gallbladder attack
- What are the signs and symptoms of a bad gallbladder?
- Signs and symptoms of gallbladder pain
- What are signs and symptoms of gallbladder problems?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free