Doctor insights on:
Signs And Symptoms Of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation In Pregnancy
What are the risks of disseminated intravascular coagulation after a single fetal demise @ 28 weeks.This a triplet pregnancy - trichorion/triamnio?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What are the risks of disseminated intravascular coagulation after a single fetal demise @ 28 weeks.
This a triplet pregnancy - trichorion/triamnio?
I am truly sorry: for a loss of one of your Fetus. At 28 weeks with the advent of Modern medicine and Technology survival rate of other fituses are 100%. All the best ...Read more
Consumption: It is a consumptive clotting problem with many causes where your blood clotting factors form clots apothem break them down constantly causing your body to loose its ability to form clots where needed. ...Read more
DIC: This is a condition where the body's normal blood clotting and thinning mechanisms are disrupted and small blood clots form in the small vessels. These numerous clots cause consumption of the body's clotting factors and then bleeding occurs. Infection is the most common stimulus for this process. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Clotting & bleeding: Dic causes two opposite problems: blood clots when it shouldn't, then abnormal bleeding occurs. The blood has enzymes to cause clotting--if you have a small cut, the blood clots naturally to help stop bleeding. In dic, abnormal clotting happens; clots form in the small blood vessels all over the body. When all the clotting enzymes get used up, it's a setup for bleeding. ...Read more
This is a condition where the body's normal blood clotting and thinning mechanisms are disrupted and small blood clots form in the small vessels. These numerous clots cause consumption of the body's clotting factors and then bleeding occurs. Infection is the most common ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation and pregnancy
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation
- Can disseminated intravascular coagulation occur as a result of preeclampsia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amniotic infection disseminated intravascular coagulopathy
- Can disseminated intravascular congulation aka dic be treated?
- Vanishing twin syndrome disseminated intravascular coagulopathy
- Does placenta accreta cause disseminated intravascular coagulopathy?
- Talk to a critical care specialist online for free