Doctor insights on:
Signs And Symptoms Of A Viral Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
See below: A cold is a viral infection.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not much difference: Generally people recover from viral infections a little faster but that is certainly not always the case. Influenza and other serious viruses can take quite a while to recover from. Symptoms depend on where the virus is invading and can be very similar to infections. Bacterial infections tend to be more localized. ...Read more
What are the symptoms of systemic viral infection and what causes it? My nature of work is at the airport, it's very stressful and was diagnosed above
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of a bladder infection in women
- What are the signs and symptoms of a yeast infection?
- Signs and symptoms of a yeast infection in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of a wound infection
- Signs and symptoms of a yeast infection in the throat
- Signs and symptoms of a ear infection
- What are the signs and symptoms of a sinus infection?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online