Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Whipple Surgery
Dr. I will do a hydrocelle surgery
It is easy and safe ?
It has any side effects ?
Im worry about it
Several things: Many folks will do well, but surgery does not always get rid of all symptoms that motivate people to consider surgery. You may have persistent pain, continued or new weakness, numbness, tingling; difficulty emptying or controlling bladder or bowels, numbness in the private area, spinal fluid leakage, failure of fusion, problems relating to any implants used. Some of these may improve, but may not. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have to have a abortion on medical grounds only 9 weeks. I have chosen no anethsetic for surgery because I'm scared of side effects. Will I be okay ?
I heard about the height enhancing surgery I want to know if this is real or just a fake propaganda. if yes, does it have any side effects or no?
Varicocele: It is a very common surgery done by Urologist and it should be very safe, although every procedure has risk and in hand of an experienced surgeon the complication is very low, but complication includes Bowl damage, bleeding, infection, Anesthesia complications, etc. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of carotid artery surgery?
- What are the most common side effects of heart bypass surgery?
- Side effects of abdominal surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term side effects of anesthesia after surgery
- Side effects of propofol after surgery
- Side effects of parathyroid surgery
- Side effects of saline drip after surgery
- Side effects of hydrocele surgery