Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Using Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream
I have a rash which started from itch and scratching and now it looks like bumpy. I am using triamcinolone acetonide cream USP and taking oral pill
SSee derm: See your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
How do I get rid of bumps on my elbows coming from eczema! & also how to make stop itch i'm using triamcinolone acetonide cream USP 0.1% not working?
I have bad rash on the back of my knees, arms (behind elbows) and around neck. I've been using triamcinolone acetonide cream but rash returns always?
No: No.It would probably make it worse.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: It is available only by prescription.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is triamcinolone acetonide cream USP 0.025 used for can u put it on your check if there is a wound at want heal?
I wouldn't : Triamcinolone is a topical steroid that can have adverse effects on wound healing. I don't understand the second half of your question. Please check with your doctor that originally prescribed the triamcinolone before you use it on an area different than what it was originally indicated for. ...Read more
Yes: It wont be dangerous.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Triamcinolone acetonide cream side effects
- Triamcinolone acetonide cream usp 01 side effects
- Triamcinolone acetonide cream side effects skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of triamcinolone acetonide
- Harmful effects of triamcinolone acetonide cream
- Triamcinolone acetonide ointment side effects
- Triamcinolone acetonide cream usage
- Talk to a dermatologist online