Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Taking Too Much Aleve
1500 mg per day: is a maximum dose. If overused, naproxen may raise your risk for heart attacks and stroke or may cause ulcers and bleeding in your gastrointestinal tract. You should always take the lowest possible effective dose to avoid side effects and complications. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Have Fibromyalgia 12 yrs; taking Aleve. Need other options, not prescription meds. Worried about side effects etc. Pain intense.
FM management: No single treatment is completely effective in controlling fibromyalgia and treatment is largely empirical. Once diagnosed with fibromyalgia, the management of FM involves four specific strategies: 1. Patient education. 2. Non-pharmacological management (acupuncture). 3) Pharmacological 4. Lifestyle habits change. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I'm taking vicodin for a bone fracture and having some nasty side effects. Would ibuprofen or Aleve be better alternatives?
Stop taking: Naproxyn, like other similar compounds may produce abdominal pain and upper GI bleeding, and can predispose to cardiovascular events which can be life-threatening. Can also interfere with some anti-depressants. Ingestion of alcohol may worsen the GI side-effects. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can be side effects of taking too much concerta?
- Side effects of taking too much advil
- Side effects of taking too much ibuprofen
- What are the side effects of taking too much chromium picolinate?
- What are the side effects of taking too much ibuprofen?
- Side effects of taking too much vitamin c
- Side effects of too much aleve
- Side effects of taking too much aspirin
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free