Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Taking Melatonin
Can you tell me if there are any side effects with taking Effexor (venlafaxine) and melatonin together?
Considering taking something to help me sleep on way to singapore. What are side effects of melatonin?
Can i take melatonin? I am having a little trouble to sleep.. Its jitters, melatonin have side effects?
Thinking of starting melatonin at night. Is this a good idea. Any hang over side effects during the day?
Melatonin: Ck w/your doc first and don't take w/other sleeping meds or if pregnant. Melatonin (a hormone) can be helpful for sleep. Take one hour prior to going to bed and a very small dose--many folks take 1 or 2 mg. Peace and good health. I've not seen any "hang over" side effects. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Delayed sleep syndrome, 29 female, PhD student, taking melatonin 300mcg at 8PM daily for last 3months, its working but any long term use side effects?
Side effects: Based on what I read you may have long term side effects. I strongly recommend that you see a Psychologist about this. She/he will decide if this is an emotional type issue or a different issue. The Psychologist will take good care of you! Please keep me posted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any side effects to taking melatonin?
- Melatonin side effects cautions
- Side effects of melatonin with autism
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The side effects of bonine melatonin
- Side effects of excess melatonin
- Melatonin side effects constipation
- Melatonin side effects in men
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free