Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
Is red raspberry leaves tea and raspberry leaves tea the same? Or red one is different?i need it for labor induction
Why do you want to?: There are no data i can find, mainly because nobody has thought to smoke it, and i would be uncertain as to why you would want to? If you are someone who like to smoke substances as a form of abuse, you need to get some help. Not everything is volatiiized by smoking, and not everything is absorbed through inhalation into the lungs. It puts other toxic substances into your body and is bad for you. ...Read more
Yes: Moderation is always best.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many things: Abnormal periods are the body's way of saying things are not right within. The imbalance can have to do with inflammation, toxins.... The tea has various antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds (like quercetin). The tea is likely changing the inflammatory response in your body which is then changing the periods. ...Read more
You enjoy the tea: There's nothing magic about the tea.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: I have never seen any convincing prof. ...Read more
No: Nobody knows what makes women go into labor. Something happens and there are changes the levels of certain hormones, such as decreasing Progesterone and increasing oxytocin, and then contractions start. There is no natural way to prevent going into labor at term, because humans are not suppose to stop labor when the baby is due to come out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Raspberry leaf tea side effects
- What are the benefits side effects of organic nettle leaf herbal tea?
- The benefits side effects of nettle leaf tea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the benefits of red raspberry leaf tea?
- The side effects of red raspberries
- The side effects of sleepytime tea
- Does red raspberry leaf tea really work to regulate periods?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free