Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Levothyroxine
If on correct dose,: that cause normal free T4 and TSH, then none!! ...Read more
Hyperthroidism: Taking too much levothyroxine causes hyperthyroidism. This can cause your metabolism to be too fast, causing you to lose weight, have a fast heart rate, lose your hair, and feel like it is too hot all of the time. It is definitely not recommended you take too much of your medication. ...Read more
Was just put on levothyroxine for my thyroid. Are there any side effects to this and are there any pre cautions I should take? Nervous abt taking it
Hey i am a mother of a 6month old with hypothyroidism and i just wanted a second opinion on things.my son just started 0.088 mg levothyroxine.ive read some bad side effects on them im just really worried.
Continue medication: Congenital Hypothyroidism is a lack of the thyroid hormone which is what Levothyroxine provides. All medications have benefits and side effects. Without the treatment your infant will not have normal brain growth and development leading to profound mental retardation. In addition there will be significant impairment in his growth. Delayed treatment can even lead to neurological problems. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism by my doctor recently. I was just prescribed levothyroxine. I'm a nursing mom. Is this med safe? Any side effects
Bw revealed TSH 5.89. Put on 25mcg levothyroxine 60 days ago. Having heart palps, lost few lbs when BMI only 17.5. Concerned. Why these side effects?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of levoxyl levothyroxine sodium tablets
- Long term side effects of levothyroxine
- What are the side effects of levothyroxine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Side effects of serious mass weight gainer
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free