Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Gemfibrozil
Gemfibrozil: Common side effects include: dyspepsia, abdominal pain, diarrhea, fatigue, nausea/vomiting, lfts elevated, ck elevation, more severe side effects: myositis, myopathy, rabdomyolysis, cholelithiasis, cholestatic jaundice, acute appendicitis, anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, atrial fibrillation, cataracts(animal studies), hypersensitivity rxn, exfoliative dermatitis. ...Read more
Is there any drug interaction or side effects to taking the two drugs gemfibrozil for cholesterol and allopurinol for gout together ?
Gemfibrozil: Gemfibrozil is used with diet changes (restriction of cholesterol and fat intake) to reduce the amount of cholesterol and triglycerides (other fatty substances) in the blood in certain people with very high triglycerides who are at risk of pancreatic disease (conditions affecting the pancreas, a gland that produces fluid to break down food and hormones to control blood sugar). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- How long do the side effects of accutane generally last?
- Side effects of olive oil on face
- Side effects of stopping lo loestrin fe
- Talk to a cardiologist online