Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Gemfibrozil
Gemfibrozil: Common side effects include: dyspepsia, abdominal pain, diarrhea, fatigue, nausea/vomiting, lfts elevated, ck elevation, more severe side effects: myositis, myopathy, rabdomyolysis, cholelithiasis, cholestatic jaundice, acute appendicitis, anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, atrial fibrillation, cataracts(animal studies), hypersensitivity rxn, exfoliative dermatitis. ...Read more
Is there any drug interaction or side effects to taking the two drugs gemfibrozil for cholesterol and allopurinol for gout together ?
I've had high triglycerides since childhood and take lopid (gemfibrozil). I have reoccuring pain on each side of my neck at times. Could this indicate a blockage?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gemfibrozil side effects muscle pain
- Gemfibrozil adverse effects
- Side effect of gemfibrozil
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gemfibrozil for triglycerides
- Gemfibrozil allergy
- Gemfibrozil and statin
- Gemfibrozil abuse
- Talk to a cardiologist online