Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Flea Bites On Humans
Depending on...: ...Where you live, here is a list of possible infections fleas have been known to carry: http://www.Kingcounty.Gov/healthservices/health/ehs/zoonotics/fleas.Aspx. ...Read more
Help please. Saw picture of flea bites on humans and looks like one on my child. Too embarassed to tell anyone?
Don't worry: If your child has a bite and is really bothered by it/itching it- or it looks infected - see a doctor. If you have an animal that could have fleas - get the animal treated. Do not be embarassed. Doctors see everything. We do not judge. We see lice and scabies and many things. We want to help. ...Read more
I have swollen glands in my groin, both sides. They seem mobile and soft. I had cellulitis in one leg 1 month ago. I have flea bites in both legs.
Lymph glands: Glands in the groin are used to help infections in the legs/feet. They may also get infected. If it persists, see your doctor ...Read more
2 year old son has red hot bumps on palms, bumps on arms, ankles & a couple on his side, flea bites? Hfm disease? Chicken pox? How to tell difference?
Don't Use Pet Flea: Products on yourself humans usually use 1% topical Hydrocortisone which usually isn't problematic. Benadryl or other antihistamines can be taken orally for itching - and this may lead to sedation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Effects of flea bites on humans
- Flea bites side effects on humans
- How to get rid of flea bites on humans fast?
- Side effects of rat poison on human
- How to get rid of flea bites on humans?
- Effects of fleas on humans
- Getting rid of flea bites on humans
- Dangers of flea bites on humans
- Talk to a pediatrician online for free