Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Diovan
Side effects: Any medicine that you take has side effects and Diovan has a very good side effect profile. When you take any medicine to lower your blood pressure you may feel a little sluggish at first until your body gets used to the lower blood pressure. Since you didn't mention what the side effects are, you should discuss with your physician. ...Read more
Diovan: Very effective anti hypertensive medication with excellent tolerability and side effect profile. Most patients do not experience any side effects. ...Read more
I have been taking Diovan for 5+ years with no discernible side effects. But recently developed a painful itchy rash.which has persisted for 3 months.
Of the hbp medicines diovan, Benicar or avapro, which has the least side effects for anyone who has taken them?
ARBs: All belong to same class of drugs angiotensin receptor blockers. All virtually equivalent and well tolerated. No significant difference in side effect profile. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of diovan 320 mg
- Side effects of diovan 80 mg
- Side effects of diovan hct 160 80 mg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of diovan with hydrochlorothiazide
- What are the side effects of diovan?
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- Talk to a cardiologist online