Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Diovan
Side effects: Any medicine that you take has side effects and Diovan (valsartan) has a very good side effect profile. When you take any medicine to lower your blood pressure you may feel a little sluggish at first until your body gets used to the lower blood pressure. Since you didn't mention what the side effects are, you should discuss with your physician. ...Read more
Diovan (valsartan): Very effective anti hypertensive medication with excellent tolerability and side effect profile. Most patients do not experience any side effects. ...Read more
I have been taking Diovan (valsartan) for 5+ years with no discernible side effects. But recently developed a painful itchy rash.which has persisted for 3 months.
Of the hbp medicines diovan, (valsartan) Benicar or avapro, which has the least side effects for anyone who has taken them?
ARBs: All belong to same class of drugs angiotensin receptor blockers. All virtually equivalent and well tolerated. No significant difference in side effect profile. ...Read more
Of the high blood pressure medicines diovan, (valsartan) Benicar or avapro, which has the least side effects?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of diovan?
- Side effects of diovan with hydrochlorothiazide
- Diovan and lisinopril side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of diovan 160 mg
- Diovan side effects hair loss
- Diovan 320 mg side effects
- Diovan hct side effects in men
- Talk to a cardiologist online