Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Crestor
Crestor is the brand name for rosuvastatin, one of several "statin" medications that inhibit hmg co-a reductase, the rate limiting enzyme in cholesterol synthesis. These medications increase the number of LDL receptors that bind and remove LDL particles from the circulation. Statins have been shown to significantly reduce heart attack, death from heart ...Read more
Side effects of taking too much crestor when starting to take it after 3 months of none? Took whole instead of half pill. Should I skip tomorrow?
Muscle aches, etc.: This is a statin drug, and like other statins, has the danger of causing rhabdomyolysis, or muscle breakdown, a severe side effect. This may be manifested by muscle aches/problems. This drug also increases he risk of diabetes, and can also be toxic to the kidneys. In fact, muscle aches/pain is a reason patients might be taken off this drug. ...Read more
Muscle aches: Muscle aches and liver toxicity.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hving a rubery tacky skin that sticks on hands, my feet calves when rub them over each other, can it be side effects of, steroid creme Vascepa Crestor?
Don't understand : I don't understand what you are describing. Please clarify and resubmit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- How long do the side effects of accutane generally last?
- Side effects of olive oil on face
- Side effects of stopping lo loestrin fe
- Talk to a cardiologist online