Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Crestor
Side effects of taking too much crestor (rosuvastatin) when starting to take it after 3 months of none? Took whole instead of half pill. Should I skip tomorrow?
Muscle aches, etc.: This is a statin drug, and like other statins, has the danger of causing rhabdomyolysis, or muscle breakdown, a severe side effect. This may be manifested by muscle aches/problems. This drug also increases he risk of diabetes, and can also be toxic to the kidneys. In fact, muscle aches/pain is a reason patients might be taken off this drug. ...Read more
Muscle aches: Muscle aches and liver toxicity.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hving a rubery tacky skin that sticks on hands, my feet calves when rub them over each other, can it be side effects of, steroid creme Vascepa Crestor (rosuvastatin)?
Don't understand : I don't understand what you are describing. Please clarify and resubmit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Crestor side effects problems
- Crestor side effects interactions
- Side effects crestor cholesterol medicine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lipitor side effects vs crestor
- How long do crestor side effects last?
- Crestor allergy
- Talk to a cardiologist online