Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Avapro
No: It's long, long, long out of your system. ...Read more
Originally marketed under the trade name, avapro, Irbesartan is now sold in generic form, produced by various manufacturers. It falls into the category of angiotensin receptor blockers or arbs. Dosages include 75, 150, and 300 mg tablets, as well as various combination forms with both 12.5 and 25mg doses of hydrochlorothiazide (hctz). Blocks a kidney mediated ...Read more
What are some side effects of avapro? Can it cause tingling or joint/muscle pain over the long term?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- How long do the side effects of accutane generally last?
- Side effects of olive oil on face
- Side effects of stopping lo loestrin fe
- Talk to a cardiologist online