Doctor insights on:
Side Effects Of Atacand
This is a medication in a class of blood pressure medications called angiotensin ii receptor blockers (arbs). They work by blunting the effect of the molecule angiotensin ii which is in part responsible for causing blood vessels to contract and thus raising blood pressure. By blocking this molecule the blood vessels dilate and ...Read more
Atacand : Usually you do not wean off by meds, most can be simply changed to another med that is better tolerated. If you are stopping it because you have altered your lifestyle and your BP is better then you can stop it. ...Read more
Should not need both: The drugs work on parallel pathways but different mechanisms. You should not be on both drugs for most conditions except in specific instances such as if your doctor is a renal specialist. The risk is that the two drugs t higher doses can compromise kidney function or raise potassium levels dangerously. ...Read more
A Lot: Low blood pressure, increased potassium levels in the blood, an upper respiratory infection , dizziness, back pain.•unexplained skin rash itching unexplained blisters or peeling of the skin wheezing difficulty breathing or swallowing dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting spells decreases in the amount of urine produced. ...Read more
Not critical: The serum level of the medication in your body will fall off and there may be a decrease in the effect however you should simply resume the medication on the recommended schedule and the levels will come back up. No need to double up on the dose. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of atacand plus
- Side effects of atacand 16 mg
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Side effects of serious mass weight gainer
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- How long do the side effects of accutane generally last?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free