Doctor insights on:
Side Effects From Spider Bites
2 hard bumps. 1 on either side of my lower back above each kidney. Thought might be spider bites but no marks and hasnt gone away after a week.
Bumps: They could be cysts but you want to see your doc to learn how they can be treated. ...Read more
Variable: Spider bites can have variable appearances. It might cause a pink or red bump with no symptoms. Or it could itch or be painful. Venomous spiders may cause significant pain radiating far from the site, cramping, sweating, chills hives, weakness, necrosis of tissue or worse if there is an allergic reaction. ...Read more
Not usually - but: possible if allergic. A black widow bite can cause pain that spreads to chest, abdomen or back which may be associated with abdominal cramping. There may be intense sweating near the wound or involving an effected extremity. Brown recluse spider's bite can cause no reaction, a mild reaction, an immediate or a delayed reaction. With a significant reaction a which blister appears after bit. The > ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In US - 2 of: significance are black widow & brown recluse. ...Read more
Please see: Please see your dermatologist asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Spider bite side effects
- Side effects of brown recluse spider bite
- Side effects of a black widow spider bite
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to reduce swelling from spider bite?
- How long does it take for side effects from clonidine to go away?
- Can you die from spider bites?
- How to stop spider bites from itching?
- Talk to a dermatologist online