Doctor insights on:
Shoulder Motorcycle Accident
No: Unless the shoulder is dislocating out of the joint it is extremely difficult for a patient to diagnose their own ligament tear. Continued pain difficulty with activities and feelings of an unstable or weak shoulder needs medical attention from an orthopedic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Broke my femurs, ankles, ltwrist, fractured hip & dislocated my shoulder in a motorcycle accident. What are some potential issues I should look out 4?
I've been in so many accidents including a bad motorcycle accident and my neck and shoulder hurt daily and I get shivers now???
Have you been: evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon? That would be a good place to start. Based on evaluation/findings a treatment plan can be developed. Take care. ...Read more
How long should incredible shoulder pain last from an impact injury to the shoulder that does not include broken bones i had a motorcycle accident 7 days ago i had an X-ray to rule out broken bones and was diagnosed with deep tissue bruising I have been k
Last week I was in a motorcycle accident I wasn't hurt but do have a deep cut, how to stop scarring?
?duration: Head trauma can cause brain injury, but the body does slowly heal over time, with maximal stabilization at about 1 1/2 yrs after the injury. Additional assistance can be achieved perhaps, with speech therapy and cognitive behavioral therapies, and in some cases, meds used for alzheimer's may be of value, used "off label". Your doctor can direct a rehab approach. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i tell if i have a torn ligament in my shoulder after a motorcycle accident?
- I was in a motorcycle accident and i have headaches
- Lip motorcycle accident face injury
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Achilles tendon injury motorcycle accident
- Heal road rash motorcycle accident
- Avoid scar cut leg motorcycle accident
- Motorcycle accident bruise sharp burning sensation knees
- Talk to a trauma surgeon online for free