Doctor insights on:
I have joint pain in many places including the back and shoulder. No cold or fever. What could it be? I live in india, if that matters.
Multi factorial: Joint pain and stiffness is common problem with no simple solution. Range of motion exercises, physical therapy, joint supplements, vitamin D3 replacement, are good start. Exam and blood work with your local doc. Joint imaging, plain x-rays first. Joint specialist, can also be helpful. Injections to joint are also helpful. Be well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have joint pain in the inside of my elbow an same side top of my shoulder. Anything i can take? Or should I see the doc?
I've had joint pain on my elbow and shoulder of my left arm but have not hurt myself. It causes discomfort, but not excruciating. What should I do to?
Rest: It sounds more like cervical radiculopathy, or nerve symptoms originating from your neck. Many of these improve on their own. Some of these also cause shoulder and rotator cuff problems. Visit your friendly neighborhood orthopod or sports medicine doc so we can give you an individualized answer after an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I suffer with gad recently i've been experiencing tingling in left cheek and tongue, which comes and goes, + shoulder joint pain. Is this all related?
Yes it may be: Tingling and muscle tension and pain are symptoms of gad. So are irritability, fatigue, restlessness, tremor (shaking), inability to concentrate and focus, insomnia, nausea and vomiting, tachycardia (increased heart rate), sweating and excessive worrying about small and large issues. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes arthralgia in the hands elbows and shoulders?
- Abdominal bloating shoulder pain
- Pain under right shoulder blade when taking a deep breath
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in armpit and shoulder blade
- How long does it take a shoulder sprain to heal?
- Upper left back pain under left shoulder near shoulder blade
- What causes pain in right side of chest neck and shoulder?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free