Doctor insights on:
Should You Shower Immediately After Sex Kinda Ruins The Mood
Is how a patient says they feel, or how someone feels internally, versus how someone's mood appears, which is called "affect." if you say your mood is "happy, " and you appear to be so, we would say that your affect is congruent. If, however, you actually look really angry, we would say your mood is "happy" and ...Read more
Sex - showering: Nothing in particular. But she may smell more. ...Read more
Rebound in the brain: A problem like this happens for a number of people. While we don't yet understand why, here's an idea provided by richard friedman, md: the sadness (sometimes referred to as "post-coital blues") could be a strong rebound effect in the brain after orgasm that makes some people feel sad. Ssri medications tend to decrease the intense pleasure of sex. They also may eliminate the post-coital blues. ...Read more
Many possibilities: There may be many contributing causes such as esophageal reflux, pain, prostagladins, psychological, parasympathetic autonomic nervous system-related problem, hyperventilation.... Best for her to see her physician to make sure it is not a medical problem first and talk to her about her feelings about sex. If she were raped in the past, it could be triggering memory or be a PTSD reaction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shower after sex to prevent conception
- How many times should you shower?
- How long should you wait to have sex after back surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after sex should you take a pregnancy test?
- Should you have sex after having a colposcopy test biopsy
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long after sex should you get a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free