Doctor insights on:
Should You Ever Use Oleander Plant As A Topical Treatment
Please help! what is the most common way to handle wastewater for people who are not served by a wastewater-treatment plant?
Sorry: My expertise is in medicine.Get a more detailed answer ›
Im 5'8 23y.O. And 161lbs. My body is okay but my face looks thin. Do u know any topical face treatment to help me have a fuller face?Thanks
Im sufering from steriod inducd acne please suggst medcal treatment but not oral and topical i want clinical treatment?
Fading creams: The gold standard for lightening dark marks is hydroquinone. You can purchase fading creams that contain 2-3% hydroquinone without a prescription (ambi, atra, porcelana, nadinola, to name a few). You should also be careful to protect your skin with sunscreen, as sun will make dark marks darker. Stronger prescription fading creams and chemical peels exist. Pitted scars require laser resurfacing. ...Read more
I asked about treatment for BV because I have had sllergic reactions to boyh oral and topical treatments. Do I have any other options?
Bacterial Vaginosis: Bacterial vaginosis is treated with oral Metronidazole or oral Clindamycin for 7 days. I suspect that if you are having a bone fide allergic reaction that you could be premedicated with Prednisone and or benadryl (diphenhydramine). Allergic reactions can be life threatening consider seeing an allergist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What acne treatment should i use?
- Should you not use niacin if you have hardened arteries
- Should you use sunbed after rhinoplasty
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of deodorant should you use for kids?
- Should you use steel toe shoes for hiking
- Should you use hydrogen peroxide on wounds
- Why should you use filtered water in a humidifier?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free