Doctor insights on:
Should You Cleanse If You Have Lupus
Don't know: Review the ingredients with your rheumatologist. Some herbals have been associated with triggering flares of lupus. ...Read more
My dsdna double strand reference was 3.45 and very symptomatic.. S this a positive for lupus how is it scored?
Possibly: this is one of the many blood tests used to diagnose lupus..you should consult your rheumatologist to have them run a full battery of tests ...Read more
This last 2 weeks feel so run down between p.O.T.S and lupus... Im 27 i want to feel normal. But i don't think ill ever be "normal" again. :/?
See below: Go the lupus foundation of america's website to find a support group for lupus patients near you. I think you would find this beneficial and you would also learn how other patients cope with the disease. ...Read more
Is it ok for s.l.e lupus patients to take suppliments for gym workouts such as, Karbolyn xr3, stance bcaa, gluamatic
Lupus: Lupus is an autoimmune disease and affects skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs , brain , blood and blood vessels . In lupus immune system makes antibodies to healthy cells causing inflammation leading to damage to organ or body system .Lupus is not contagious.It is not a cancer or related to hiv. It is a chronic inflammatory disease with ups and downs. With good care most can lead healthy life. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should you eat if you have lupus?
- Should you do a colon cleanse
- Can you have lupus without symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you have lupus?
- Can you have lupus arthritis without?
- Can you have lupus without a rash?
- Can you have lupus with a negative ana test?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free