Doctor insights on:
Should You Apply Neosporin Ointment To A Blister
Should I pop my blister, it's very big, and if so can I apply neosporin ointment after because I have no alcohol.
No: Blister is a way for the body to heal the underlying area. Better to determine why the blister occurred and prevent the irritating cause. Popping a blister opens the body to infection, and this can make things a lot worse, especially if it is a viral blister, as this may spread the blistering. Better to,protect it. ...Read more
You can: You can but vaseline would help just as much. ...Read more
No: Not really.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Neosporin ointment
- Neosporin ointment allergy
- Neosporin topical ointment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is neosporin a triple antibiotic ointment?
- Neosporin ointment uses
- Neosporin antibiotic ointment
- Neosporin ointment side effects
- Talk to a dermatologist online