Doctor insights on:
Should There Be Pain In Spine After A Local Anesthesia Block There
Should get better!: Any time a needle is inserted, it will cause some tenderness and bruising. There is an inflammatory response because the body interprets the needle stick as an injury. Try a heating pad, gentle stretching exercises, and a nonsteroidal pain reliever such as Ibuprofen if your doctor oks it and you have no contraindication such as kidney problems. It should feel better soon! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it common to have numbness of the leg and vaginal area after pudendal nerve block? 24 hours later, only local anesthesia was used
Possibly: Local anesthetic removal can be extremely varied in some patients. There is also the possibility that this was due to a stretching of one of the nerves in the area during the procedure. If this persists get in contact with your physician and discuss the condition with them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is dentistry mandibular nerve block the same as a local anesthesia injection given in the mouth? If not what is the difference please?
Wondering if it's ok to use lidocaine spary as a local anesthesia for reducing the pain of the sex for the first time?
I've 3 damaged teeth and one of them reached the nerve already. Can i be under general anesthesia!? I can't bear the pain even under local anesthesia.
What kind of anesthesia will I have with vaser liposuction? I have horrible nausea after general anesthesia. Can I have vaser liposuction usual local anesthesia?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should there be pain in the testicle after testicular torsion reversal?
- Should there be little or no pain after a needle breast biopsy
- Should there be pain after a root canal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be pain in my upper groin right side i can feel a nodule there?
- Why is there pain in the stomach after a strenuous exercise?
- Should there be a dip in my shoulder for exercise
- How long should there be pain after wisdom teeth removal?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free