Doctor insights on:
Should People With Rheumatoid Arthritis Get The Flu Shot
Yes: I would recommend you to "protect" yourself with homeopathic medicine that should be taken before and after the any immunization. This will help your body to respond appropriately to the immunization and avoid reaction to foreign protein that is the part of any vaccine. Look for medical practitioner who practices homeopathy in your area or call my office 212-675-9355. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Influenza is a viral respiratory infection that causes cough, fever, chills, sore throat, muscle aches and headache. While most healthy people suffer few complications from the flu, it can be deadly for pregnant women, babies and children, the elderly and those with weak immune systems. That's why it's so important to get the flu shot to protect yourself ...Read more
early rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. has me taking 2 Aleve twice a day no other drugs yet. Is it safe to get flu shot without making joints ache more!
February 2006 i thought what was the flu but since that time i have chronic pain and fatigue. One Dr says Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibro myalgia. My prostate right lung left kidney are calcifying and?
Why do people with rheumatoid arthritis get scleritis so often? My mom has RA and also always seems to have eye problems, particularly scleritis flare-ups. Why is this so common in RA patients?
I went to get tested to see if I have rheumatoid arthritis and the result came back positive. What does Rheumatoid Factor H12 mean? < 10 kU/L (range)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should people with hodgkins lymphoma get the h1n1 flu vaccine
- Are people who get the flu shot contagious?
- When should i get the flu shot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get the flu with a flu shot?
- How many people get the flu shot each year?
- Should i get the flu shot or not
- Can u get the flu shot with a cold?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free