Doctor insights on:
Should One Assume Automatically That Blister Near The Genitals Is Herpes
Good chance: First time around you may get systemic symptoms of fever, chills, malaise, an outbreak of numerous blister-like lesions on the genetalia which will rupture and leave very tender and painful ulcers which may last as long as 10-14days. The female genetalia may become swollen and tender to the point that she cannot walk. The man can develop severe swelling which may partially impede free urination. ...Read more
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Last month i had blisters around genital area and one on my armpit this month got same but also blisters on both armpits. Herpes? If yes, which type?
Was diagnosed with herpes 2. Never had blister in my genital area. But had a blister on my hand and one on my foot. Never had a cluster. Is this herpe?
Cluster of 4 small blisters on wrist, no pain or itching, nothing ever around genitals, could it be genital herpes?
Very unlikely: Neither HSV2 (the usual cause of genital herpes) nor HSV1 (almost all oral herpes) is likely to involve the wrist. Herpes zoster (shingles) is the only herpes infection that would do this. See your doctor if more lesions appear or if it becomes painful, or if you otherwise remain concerned. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blister on the lip that is not herpes
- Is there one nostril that leads to the brain and one that leads to the body?
- The left side of one of my breasts is sore to the touch should i be concerned
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is one factor that contributed to the global increase in obesity?
- What is the highest dosage of antihistamine that one person can take at one time?
- 1 blister is it herpes
- Should i be concerned if one of my testicles is much larger than the other
- Talk to a dermatologist online