Doctor insights on:
Should My Baby Stay Home With A Cold
Flu/Cold V/S Infuenz: Cold, runny nose, cough usually seasonal, viral. Home remedies: drink more fluid, saline nasal drop/spray 4-6 times/d and suck mucous with bulb syringe, humidifier or Vicks Vaporizer in room. 1 yr or old can have 1 teaspoon honey X2/day, reduce milk intake for 5-7 days. Continue breast feeding. If high fever, fast/labored breathing see pediatrician to check for Influenza and treat accordingly. ...Read more
Sorry : Questions are not connected so you need to resend the entire question with clarification again . ...Read more
Yes !!!!: Do not deliver at home no one can predict future u can be totatly normal and have had a totally normal pregnancy and labor and bad things can happen like fetal distress, shoulders getting stuck( shoulder dystocia- baby can end up dead or brain damaged, if not treated promptly, post partum hemm where u can;t stop the bleeding, etc, all of these can be disasters at home, home del ok 1813 not 2013. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on variables: This varies with the intensity of the symptoms and your need for travel.If you know you will have available backup healthcare where you are going it is less a problem.If the kids misery would make the trip a real burden i would consider delaying or skipping it altogether. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should you stay home if you have pink eye
- How long should my eyes stay dilated?
- Why do my feet stay cold?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will my baby catch my cold
- Should i stay home from work if i have copd
- How many days should you stay home with the flu?
- Home remedies for cold and cough in babies
- If i had a cold for 4 days should i stay home and in bed for 10 days