Doctor insights on:
Should I Worry If I Get Pregnant When I Have Not Been Taking Prenatal Vitamins
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How long after you finish levaquin, (levofloxacin) is it safe to try to get pregnant? I have not taken any prenatal vitamins yet. Levaquin (levofloxacin) is one weeks worth for a.
I have not had a period for a long time now since i started taking prenatal vitamins i have my period again so now can i get pregnant?
Can You Get Pregnant Right After Having Implanon Removed? & I've Been Taking Prenatal Vitamins Since Removal Does This Help Chance Of Becoming Pregnan
No: Taking prenatal vitamins do not help you get pregnant faster. Good luck! ...Read more
I just got off the shot a month ago can taking prenatal vitamins make it not take as long to get pregnant?
No: Should not make a differenceGet a more detailed answer ›
I am trying to get pregnant and have started taking nature's bounty prenatal vitamins specialty formula... any recommendations for this?
My wife just started taking prenatal vitamins. Is it ok to start trying to get pregnant? We read you might need to wait 3 months. Is this necessary?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When should i start taking prenatal vitamins
- Can i get pregnant by taking prenatal vitamins?
- Taking prenatal vitamins when not pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i take prenatal vitamins while trying to get pregnant
- What are the benefits of taking prenatal vitamins when not pregnant?
- Taking prenatal vitamins when your not pregnant
- Does taking prenatal vitamins help with getting pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online