Doctor insights on:
Should I Work Out If My Tendonitis Is Flaring Up
What are the reasons why a cortisone injection wouldn't work for anterior tibial tendinitis? Podiatrist offered it for condition lasting 1 1/2 yrs.
Tendons receive a: poor blood supply and as such, take a long time to heal. You might want to inquire about a course of physical therapy, a period of immobilization or anti-inflammatory medication or a combination of all these. Another possibility is the diagnosis is incorrect and something else is going on. ...Read more
Have thumb tendinitis.Had surgery did not work.Had a cast taken off in november and did pt.Now it's hurting again.Would i benefit from another cast?
I have pain in bend of knee and stiffness. This just started a few weeks ago. I work on a job where i walk up an incline. Is this tendinitis?
Tendinitis both wrists?Type for living.Tried year of physio,6mo off work,now hands free computing.No improvement.Chronic pain 6yr+.MRI,rheuma,emg -ve.
What does EMG show?: I would get an EMG and NCV to see whether or not the diagnosis could possibly be CTS though when it's pure pain like this one tends to think of more orthopedic or rheumatological issues BUT...I'd still get the EMG to see what it shows. Be happy a consult privately as well to think of other things as well? www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi My Key Code is: PDXFNR if asked to use. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i still have lung surgery if my bronchitis is flaring up?
- Should i work out again if my muscles are sore the next day
- If my stomach feels funny should i work out
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i throw out my make up if i got conjunctivitis
- Should i work out with gilad every day
- If i fell at work and injured my back how should i properly get out of bed
- My stomach hurts after i work out
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free