Doctor insights on:
Should I Wear Shoes With A Broken Little Toe
Every time i wear closed shoes, my little toe hurts me. What are the possible reasons ans solutions?
Little toe - pain anytime i wear shoes(sneakers, etc.) hard skin (corn) but pain all the time unless I am not wearing shoes. What can be done?
Avoid pressure to it: This is very common. The little toe is rubbing the side/end of the shoe and becomes sore. There can be a callous or corn and sometimes a pad will help. Sometimes there is a underlying bone spur to the area and surgery can remove it. Sometimes just changing the shoe choice will resolve the problem. If the pad and shoe choice do not help see a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a bump on the left side of my foot by my little toe. It just developed recently and hurts when i wear closed toe shoes. What is it ?
Woke with severe pain left little toe joint. No injury remembered but has been hurting a little for weeks. I don't wear tight shoes or heels.
Get it checked: Trauma and shoe irritation would be the most likely reasons. Check between the toes for signs of irritation or a soft corn. If nothing unusual is noted, have a podiatrist evaluate it. You may need x-rays to check for occult fracture or arthritis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Continuing issues with broken little toe. I broke my little toe close to the end near the metatarsal. I wore the shoe for weeks. It actually never felt exactly right from then on. I saw another doctor that put me back in a shoe and also had me wearing
Hi when I touch my little toe or when it's in my shoe it' really hurts what should I do I'm a figure skater and have to compete this weekend?
My little toe is curling inward. It rubs against the adjacent toe. My shoes are roomy. Do any over-the-counter toe straighteners work?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shoes to wear with broken toe
- What to do with a broken little toe?
- What should i do for a broken toe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a broken blood vessel in the eye?
- When should i use a laxative with a stool softener
- A door hit my finger and caused a little blood clot and lump what should i do
- How long should you wait with a broken bone before surgery?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free