Doctor insights on:
Should I Wax Hair On My Back
Not Permanent : Waxing often will remove the hair at the level of the hair root. This will prevent hair from re-growing in that area for around 4 weeks, making it more effective than many other types of hair removal. You may notice some hair regrowth after 1-2 weeks due to different hairs being in different growth cycles. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weeks to Months: Our hair follicles are all on different cycles. That is, some hair will return within a few weeks, but additional "sets" of hair will come in over additional weeks. These differing cycles is the reason that people need multiple treatment of electrolysis. So again, some hair will return in a few weeks, with additional growth over the ensuing months. ...Read more
No: It could grow back in more over time ...Read more
Waxing: Usually, waxing will removed hair that is actively growing. It will not prevent the regrowth of hair like certain lasers do. That is why waxing is done on a repetitive basis. ...Read more
Yes: Hair follicles grow hair. If the follicle is not destroyed, the hair will grow back and often it seems faster since it is starting from the follicle. The only way to stop the growth is removing or destroying the fiollicle which can be performed with lasers (alex) if the hair is dark. At best, only 85% is destroyed. ...Read more
No: Waxing will not affect hair character. If you nejoy the discomfort - go for it. I would suggest consideration for permanent laser hair reduction by someone that uses alma equipment that is pain free. Go to painfreehairfree.Com and use doc locator function to find someone in your area. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have ingrown hairs on the back of my thighs?
- What this this bump that i have on my gum near the back teeth?
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I have a vaginal odor and bad pain on my lower back
- I pluck out my own hair on chin will it grow back thicker