Doctor insights on:
Should I Use Bobby Pin Or Fingernails To Pop Pimples
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
I have white bumps on the back of my throat. They seem like a pimple. I can pop them with my finger nail. What could this be?
So I have these little bumps on my scrodum they don't hurt and they kinda itch I try popping them like a pimple but they don't pop what should do ?
Sebaceous glands...: Without further specific info on these bumps, it is hard to give an accurate diagnosis. BUt, clinically, what you described most likely represents the common occurrence of hyperactive sebaceous glands of hair follicles, which require no active care - leave them alone - as long as you are not mentally or/& physically bothered. More? Seek counseling or contact www.HealthTap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC... ...Read more
I popped so many pimple on my foehead year ago, the redness is still there but if i stop popping them, will my acne clear up?
Dermatological consult: Please consult your deramtologist that can advise you about your skin condition and how best can it improve it ...Read more
Tried popping a pimple and it scabbed and now there is a red bump that cannot be popped. What is it and what should I do?
I have an infected thigh pimple that i had popped tonight. A lot of blood and puss came out and when you look inside the hole it looks very black. Prior to popping it was harden in a weird way.
Pimple like spot behind a fingernail \u0026 a very hot \u0026 painful finger? This is the 2nd finger in a week.
Finger infection: This can be a very important problem, because there are various infections around the nail which need to be treated immediately. Some of these which are bacterial infections are actually called "felons" by dermatologists. But there are many possibilities for this, and i believe that you should see the dermatologist immediately. We take care of skin hair and nails. ...Read more
I have had this pimple on my leg and I think it turned into a blister and it wasn't popped is this a result from not popping?
Was popping pimples on scrotum but one didn't pop well and now is still there 5 or so years later. Others have come and gone sense. Won't touch them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i look for in soaps to use to clear up black spots on face and neck?
- Should i use a heating pad on low to help the pain of my ear infection
- I have severe pelvic pain should i go to the er or the gyn dr
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use a sterile needle to pop the little spider veins on my face?
- Should i go to a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist for removing acne scars
- I have a cyst on my scalp should i be concerned or need to get it drained
- I have a lazy eye should i go to an ophthalmologist or to an optometrist
- Talk to a dermatologist online