Doctor insights on:
Should I Throw Away My Mascara If I Have Had A Staff Infection On My Eyelid
Yes and stop using!: The common cause of blepharitis is a malfunction of the oil glands of the lids resulting in inflammation and irritation of the eyelid margins. Other causes include acne rosacea, seborrheic blepharitis, and infection of the lash base by staphylococcal bacteria. Limiting or stopping the use eye make-up when treating blepharitis is often recommended as it will make it easy to maintain lid hygiene. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yes: Always a good idea to change to new make up after an infection, . ...Read more
I have sn infection on a open cut on eyelid and its spreading what should I do I used neosporin made it worse.
I think I have a chilazion under my eyelid. I lifted up my eyelid and the infection bubble burst and pus/hard stuff came out. What do I do now? Meds?
Chalazion: Once a sty or chalazion opens, keep up lid hygiene (warm compresses, cleaning with diluted baby shampoo or tea tree oil: see firstname.lastname@example.org for details) to keep meibomian glands open & unclogged. If suspect infection (redness on skin or pain) video consult MD for Rx for Erythromycin or Tobradex (tobramycin and dexamethasone) ointment. ...Read more
My lower left eyelid is puffy could I have an infection. My eyes look clear and I have no vision problems.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have puffy eyelids how can i tell whether i am allergic to my mascara
- Could i have had an infection in my tooth at the time the dentist pulled it
- If i have had shingles should i get the vaccine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have bumps on my eyelid
- I have a spasm in my eyelid
- I have a ball on my eyelid
- I have a growth on my eyelid
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free