Doctor insights on:
Should I Take Thyroid Medication Before Tsh Blood Test
"Normal": I suspect "medium range" means normal. You really should discuss the results of tests with the doctor who ordered them since there may be particulars in your case so that "normal" is not normal. ...Read more
Can you still have thyroid problems that the basic TSH blood test doesn't show? Is the full TSH blood panel better?
I'm 27. my blood test showed low TSH, and total T-3 and free T-4 are both high. what symtomps should I be having? I dont feel classic thyroid symptom
Remember: Hyperthyroidism - which appears to be the case with based on your biochemical studies - can present with a spectrum of symptoms. Not everyone has tremor, palpitations, anxiety, emotional lability, weakness, heat intolerance, increased perspiration, and/or weight loss. But your testing does suggest that you need further evaluation for the cause of your hyperthyroidism. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I took a thyroid blood test TSH with reflex and read my test results it said my result was 1.24. It read the range was 0.27-4.20 is my results normal?
Yes it is normal: You have no cause for any worry related to your TSH level. ...Read more
What does a reading of 62umol/L on my eGFR Female AA blood work mean, as well as 4.55uIu/mL on my TSH thyroid part of the blood test?
Normal: values. If you have queries and want to send me an e-mail click here --> https://www.healthtap.com/experts/12714048-dr-vahe-yetimyan ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take medication before a fasting blood test?
- Fast before thyroid tsh blood test
- What precautions should i take before taking a blood stool test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i eat before a thyroid blood test?
- Can i eat before thyroid blood test?
- Stop thyroid medication before thyroid test
- Should i fast before a blood test
- Talk to a pathologist online for free