Doctor insights on:
Should I Take Em Vilify In The Morning Or At Night
Showering: Which do you prefer? Some people find that a warm shower is a good ritual before going to sleep. They may prefer getting into clean sheets with a clean body. Others find it invigorating to take an am shower & find it an excellent way to start off their day. I encourage you to see which you prefer. Take care. ...Read more
Depends on drug: This question cannot be answered without knowing which medication you are referring to. There are some medications that need to be taken in the morning, others at night, and even some that can be taken at any point throughout the day. There are many factors that go into determining the best time such as how the drug is absorbed into the body as well as certain side effects. ...Read more
Morning: Most psychiatrists prescribe citalopram (and other ssri's like paroxetine, fluoxetine, s-citalopram, sertraline) in the morning, because ssri's can cause insomnia in many people. However, in some individuals, ssri's can cause tiredness, fatigue, or sleepiness, in which case you could take the citalopram at bedtime. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: It depends on the hormone and the individual. For example, Progesterone is the best at night, it will benefit the quality of sleep. Hgh should only be taken at night before bedtime. Testosterone or estrogen can be taken either in the morning or evening. Thyroid hormones are best taken in the morning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually at night: Usually zoloft is calming and facilitates sleep even though it isn't a sleep aid. But a minority of people feel more awake and can't sleep after taking it. They need to take it in the morning. So, start out by taking it at night and, if it keeps you up, start taking it in am. ...Read more
That depends: Abilify can help with sleep so is often taken at night. However if a person is manic or hypomanic they may be given am dose to slow them down during the day. Celexa can be given at any time of day. Occassionally it can cause insomnia - in that situation it would be better in am. Please discuss with your prescribing physician. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should you take cymbalta in the morning or at night
- Should you take zyrtec in the morning or at night
- Is it best to take a bill if i in the morning or at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take zantac in the morning and tagament at night?
- Is it better to take abilla fi in the morning or at night?
- Does it make a difference whether i take my cymbalta in the night or the morning?
- Should i take vitamins in the morning or before bedtime
- Should i take my vitamins supplements at night or in the morning