Doctor insights on:
Should I Take Acidophilus On An Empty Stomach
Please use Yogurt: Probiotics you need to take three times a day . Plain yogurt is a food that you can eat three times a week to have even better effect. That is called food as medicine. And yes it will help stomach issues/digestion. ...Read more
I'm just wondering, if you are taking a strong pain killer and it upsets your stomach, will acidophilus help?
Probiotic : If acidophilus helps your symptoms it implies dysbiosis. Taking regular probiotics regularly can prevent. ...Read more
Why not?: Coenzyme Q10 is similar to a vitamin & is made in your body. Your cells use it to produce energy for cell growth & maintenance. It also functions as an antioxidant. Can be found in many foods, but is high in organ meats (heart, liver, kidne)y, beef, soy oil, sardines, mackerel, peanuts. (See: http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/heart-failure/tc/coenzyme-q10-topic-overview) ...Read more
Caffeine pills: can reportedly be taken with food or on an empty stomach. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which medicine i should take empty stomach
- Should you take probiotics on an empty stomach
- Why should you not take advil on an empty stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How should i take acidophilus with amoxicillin?
- How long should i take lactobacillus acidophilus?
- Can i take liquor in an empty stomach?
- Can i take vitamins on an empty stomach?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free