Doctor insights on:
Should I Take A Pregnancy Test
Don’t guess.: Take a test. they are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. if you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: If negative repeat again 10 days later. ...Read more
If i spotted light pink towards thé end of last month and then it came back on dark brown should I take a pregnancy test or wait untill it come?
See below: When you miss a period and are concerned that you may be pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When should i take a pregnancy test after clomid
- How many days late should i take a pregnancy test?
- How long should i wait after taking plan b to take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after a missed period should i take pregnancy a test?
- How long should i wait to take a pregnancy test?
- After how many days should i take a pregnancy test
- Should i take a pregnancy test if im spotting
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online