Doctor insights on:
Should I Stop Using Hair Heating Appliances
I burned my finger on a heating appliance 2days ago , the sin is off on both sides and it's still burning and hurting a lot, what to put to heal it?
Damaged hair : As. Far as I know once hair is damaged , it can not be fixed . Have the damaged hair and the dead ends cut off . There are many products out there that can be revommanded by your hair dresser that can give your hair volume to style it . You can take some hair nail snd skin vitamins . These are vitamins that contain B6 . Hope this helps . ...Read more
Got my hair dyed today and i sat under extremely hot dryer for three straight hours. I am nauseous now. Is this from the heat? Any problems from this?
Heat: You may be dehydrated, drink fluids to recuperate the loss from heat exposure. ...Read more
Irritant deematitis on scalp. Whenevr there is heat my scalp irritates badly n hair falls & after washing also scalp irritates n hair falls. Help?
Medicated Shampoos: Use of desiccants and agents that treat dermatitis such as coal tar or anti fungal shampoos as fungal infections are frequently a component may be helpful. Isopropyl alcohol can also be an effective treatment as well. If these treatments are not effective then a biopsy should be performed or consultation with a dermatologist. ...Read more
Are those hair treatments (did nt use any heat), scalp treatment that is done in salon good for our hair?
Hair: Surely you have many friends your age who have had hair treatment and like it. You should have no trouble looking great! ...Read more
My hairloss is getting severe. its more severe at the frontal. im only 17?? omg... and i dont do heat damage to my hair.. i dont skip meals eiter. why
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What treatment can i use to stop hair loss while breastfeeding?
- Should i use a heating pad on low to help the pain of my ear infection
- When should i stop bleeding after surgery ovarian cyst removal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long could it take for me to get pregnant after i stop using the patch?
- What should i do about my hair loss after having my ovaries removed at age 35?
- If we want to get pregnant when should i stop taking the pill
- Neck cracks when i lift weights should i stop
- Should i shave pubic hair