Doctor insights on:
Should I Stop Birthcontrol Pills If I Do Not Get A Period Anymore
It may help: Some women get very light periods after long term use of birth control pills. If your period was getting lighter and lighter then seeing it go away may be from using the pill. Stopping the medicine may allow your own period to come back. Remember you may get pregnant even with no recent period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unbalance harmones, I have gotten birthcontrol pills, pelvic exam, they help me get my period but i stop taking them now i don't have a period again?
If ur taking birthcontrol pills to regulate ur period what happens if you stop taking them ?Will it remain regular?
Im waiting to get my period (in a few days) im gonna get lutera birthcontrol pills is it ok if i start the white pills instead of the pink pills?
1st pill: On the sunday after you start your pill then begin taking the first pill in the pack and take them one per day. Take them in order as directed. ...Read more
I had heavy period and blood clots. My obgyn said to get back to birthcontrol pills for two months. But we really want another baby? What should I do?
I Was on birthcontrol pills for 3 months. switched to depo, didn't get the shot on my period.1month later on Depo-Provera had unprotected sex, am i pregnant?
I stopped taking my birthcontrol pills a week ago & now i got a period but i already had one this month?
It's my first time taking birthcontrol pills I took my first pill Sunday I will be starting my period in 1day should I still take the pills in order ?
YES: continue your pills without stopping and go directly into your next pack after finishing the first. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If we want to get pregnant when should i stop taking the pill
- How do i not get strep if i am babysitting a girl with strep throat?
- What can do to get my period if i havent had in a year?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if i get a cramp?
- Will i get my period if i do not ovulate
- Am i ovulating if i do not have a period?
- What should i do when i get suicide thoughts just a little bit but not seriously?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free