Doctor insights on:
Should I Still Go To Work If I Have Frostbite
-exposure 2 cold & is graded just like a burn. 1'st degree is like a sunburn, 2'nd= with blistering, & 3'rd= full thickness with loss of viability of the skin. These R the most serious, & may need debridement & skin grafts. Best 2 dress in protective clothing. This includes the ears &nose, as these R very susceptible, along with fingers & toes. If traveling by car in severe ...Read more
Injured: Nerves.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have these tiny little bumps on my fingers almost invisible but you can still see them They are itchy tingly sensation almost like frostbite but not?
I didn't wear gloves yesterday and i got frostbite. There was this burning sensation when i got warm. My fingertips are still tender is this normal?
I was running through 5 feet of snow 4 daya ago for about 15 minutes. The tips of my toes are still tingling, do I have frostbite and what should I do?
It's possible.: At four days, more severe forms of frostbite are usually painful and may have blistering of the skin. As long as the toes are pink and don't have blisters you should recover; however, get checked by your primary doctor to be sure that this isn't the first signs of something else going on. ...Read more
Frostbite=freezing: Frostbite is a real risk whenever people spend time outdoors in freezing temperatures. It occurs when tissue of the body freezes. An ounce of prevention is definitely worth a pound of cure... If you are going to be spending time outdoors in severe weather make sure you are dressed appropriately. If you aren't sure, head to your nearest outdoors store and speak with a knowledgable outdoorsman. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i still go to work if i have bradycardia
- Should i still go to work if i have lymphangitis
- Should i still go to work if i have tonsillitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i still go to work if i have cerebral aneurysm
- Should i still go to work if i have throat pain
- Should i still go to work if i have necrotizing fasciitis
- Should i still go to work if i have a skin abscess i am on antibiotics
- Talk to a dermatologist online