Doctor insights on:
Should I Sleep With A New Man On The First Date Why Or Why Not
Always be careful: You need to know this person first before you commit to anything, some one may look " hot" but deep inside he/she may a have a secret that is not convenient to you ( sickness, bad temper etc...). ...Read more
I did the 5% permethrin cream treatment two days ago. Last night was the first night sleeping after the treatment. I was still waking up itchy during the night and woke up with some new bumps/itchy areas. Should I be worried that I was significantly more
Female Brain: The female brain is designed and made to care for others especially for children (maternal "gene"). All the female senses are more accurate and sensitive to attend the needs of others in their surroundings: vision, smell, hearing, voice, touch and taste. Females are multitasking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm sorry but: I do not understand your question. Please clarify. ...Read more
Varies: It also depends if he sleeps in bed with you or not. You can place him in a crib near your bed. You can use a Japanese Shoji (folding) screen to separate you at night. You can get an intercom from Radio Shack (yes,they still exist) so that he sleeps in one room and you in another and yet you still are connected. Be assured, we all learn to separate at some point and realize that mom will return. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i date someone with bipolar disorder
- Do i need to use a condom with mirena if new man?
- Am 66yo man should i add strength training into my week?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i use a tampon for my first period
- First time tampon user should i stretch it
- Can i sleep on my stomach in the first trimester?
- Why should i use zinc tablets?
- Should an older woman date a younger man