Doctor insights on:
Should I Seek Massage Therapy For Spinal Arthritis
My boyfriend has acute spinal arthritis and is worried about treatments, age, meds, etc. What are some things i can comfort him with?
Don't worry: "spinal arthritis" or degenerative changes to the spine occur naturally in all of us. In fact, over 80% of the population will experience back or neck pain at some point in their life. Pain can occur as early as your teen years. Fortunately most cases of spinal pain improve without treatment, but if not there are many non-surgical options including therapy, medication, and injections. ...Read more
I have spinal arthritis.. The Dr. about a year ago diagnosed me in my L2 area. Every time the weather gets cold my body aches and calves hurt bad.
Is it possible for a 26yo male to have spinal arthritis, and what are the long-term complications?
Several symptoms!: Back pain and stiffness. If your pain is worsened by being in one position of immobility, it is likely inflammation. If occurs following activity, degeneration. Inflammatory pain improves with modest activity. Nonethless, pain in the back, if chronic, needs investigation. Arthritis need not interfere with life activities. ...Read more
Healthtap: You are in the right place. "spinal arthritis" is a broad term. It usually refers to degenerative changes that occur naturally in the intervertebral discs or joints of the spine. These changes can start as early as your teen years. Up to 80% of the population will experience pain related to these changes at some point in their life, but fortunately most will improve without major treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Type of doctor should i seek for nasal problems deviated septum maybe
- What should i expect during physical therapy for upper trapezius pain?
- Massage therapy spinal arthritis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i expect after radiation therapy for head and neck cancer?
- When should i seek medical attention for a finger injury
- How much fish oil should i take for arthritis?
- Should i get a massage or a chiropractic treatment for my knee strain
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free