Doctor insights on:
Should I Run A Marathon After Pharyngitis
When I run my throat like swells and it hurts for me to talk and I get a raspy voice, just got over pharyngitis ?
Don't run: If you are recovering from pharyngitis and running is causing your throat to swell and to be painful when you talk, then you should probably avoid running until your throat has had some more time to heal. In general, when an activity is painful, it should be avoided, especially during a healing process. ...Read more
M south indian.I went to doctor, took medicines-my fever, cold, running nose stopped.But if I am coughing has throat infection, should I visit him again?
My toddler is 1yrs old started with a stuffy nose then turned into fevers and running nose and stinky breath is it teething or throat infection?
See your doctor &: get a Rapid Strep or Quick-Strep test. If negative, get a throat culture for Group A Streptococcus. Wait for the results. If +, take penicillin as prescribed for 10 days. If -, antibiotics will not help. Salt-water gargles of ½ tsp. salt/1 cup water, Popsicles ( not red or grape because they look like blood), cold liquids, hard candies, tea with honey & ibuprofen or acetaminophen help pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i have a physical before i run a marathon
- Can i run marathon after acl reconstruction?
- Can i run a marathon with shin splints?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Has anyone every run marathons after having had a bunionectomy
- How often should i run on a treadmill?
- How long should i run or walk on the treadmill?
- Should i run if my tail bone hurts
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free