Doctor insights on:
Should I Puncture A Burn Blister
Should i pop a small burn blister (few mms diameter) or leave it and apply silver sulphazidine on it?
Burn Blisters: A blister indicates a second degree burn. If the blister is large it may need to be drained and debrided. The burn wound needs to be kept clean and dressed to protect the area from infection. Various topical ointments or creams can be used. Unless the burn is very small you should seek medical attention to prevent infection and heavy scarring. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
1 week: Normal healing process is approximately 7 days. If there is factors preventing normal healing then healing process will be delayed if wound remains open after 3 weeks this is considered chronic non healing ulcer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i pop a burn blister on my finger
- Should i pop a burn blister on my hand
- Should i pop a burn blister
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i pop a spider bite blister
- How should i treat a chemical burn from magic eraser?
- Should i pop a herpes blister
- Should i pop a blood blister on my foot
- Talk to a dermatologist online