Doctor insights on:
Should I Ice Or Heat A Two Week Old Knee Sprain
Grade 2 knee sprain. . Started using brace 10 days later.. been using brace for 7 days and pain recedes but recurs randomly. How long will it take?
What to do if I had a knee sprain in september of last year and it still hurts what is wrong with it?
See Orthopedic Doc: You need to see an orthopedic specialist/surgeon to see why you are having such pain. ...Read more
Depends on severity: A "sprained" knee can range from a mild injury to the joint to severe injuries including tears of the ligaments. Recovery following mild injuries may be 1-3 weeks but can take up to 3 months for more significant injuries. Pain lasting more than 6 weeks should prompt an evaluation, usually best done by an orthopaedic surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i apply heat or ice to a pulled muscle
- If i sprained my knee how long do i ice it ann when do i put heat on it
- I sprained my knee two weeks ago is it normal for my ankle to swell
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sick with a cold for 2 weeks but no fever should i see a doctor
- Ive had a sore in my nose for about two weeks what should i do
- I have many swollen neck lymph nodes should i do something or wait a wk or 2
- My 2year old has a bad temper problem what can or should i do
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free