Doctor insights on:
Should I Have Chamomile Tea Or Warm Milk To Fall Asleep
Prozac (fluoxetine) ; Chamomile: The simple answer is yes. Enjoy your cup of tea. ...Read more
I have been taking Chamomile Tea for several months. I noticed my INR went from .9 to 1.1. Could this be a factor?
Chamomile tea: There is no data available.Get a more detailed answer ›
Herbal teas: In otherwise healthy people, these herbal teas are unlikely to cause any problems with regular daily use. However, some people who have allergies to certain weeds can have allergic reactions to chamomile. Since you are taking medications, it would be wise to consult with him/her to make sure there are no interactions. ...Read more
Chamomile tea: There are many good products, but for true anti-anxiety effect you will probably have to make it stronger than you do just to taste good. In my cabinet I have celestial seasonings chamomile tea. Also I have yogi teas: comforting chamomile, bedtime, and honey lavender stress relief. Gaia makes wonderful teas also. One last one (no chamomile in it, though) is yogi kava stress relief. Yum! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i have chamomile tea if i have glaucoma
- Does warm milk really help you fall asleep?
- Should i warm milk for baby
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have ringing in my ears as i fall asleep?
- Does chamomile tea have l-theanine?
- What can i do to fall asleep at night?
- Everytime i cross my legs they fall asleep
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free