Doctor insights on:
Should I Go To The Doctor For Pink Eye
My eyes both are looking "bloodshot" and hurting and getting some gunk in them do you think it's pink eye and do I need to go to the doctor?
Inner corner of eye red. There's like a flap or cut. Could there be a cut? How can I heal a cut without going to the doctor? Can it cause pink eye?
Hope!: Use artificial ears and keep your fingers crossed. If it persists, call your ophthalmologist. ...Read more
What should be one to treat pink eye in a toddler? Is a doctor visit necessary or will it go away usually on its own in a few days ?
Your friendly GP/FP: Pink eye (viral or allergic) and bacterial conjuctivitis are usually straight forward uncomplicated problems that any general physician or family physician should be able to help. Remove any contact lenses when the eyes get such problems by the way. Warm saline compresses may help. The purpose of seeing a physician is to see if topical antibiotics are needed and to check for any foreign bodies. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My eye is red and watery should i go to the doctor
- Should i go to the doctor if i have a broken blood vessel in my eye
- My head hurts for the last 3 hours and i have fever should i go to the doctor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i take my inhalor before i go in to see the doctor for a check up
- How can i make my pink eye situation better before i go to the doctors?
- Should i go to the doctor for bronchitis
- Should i go to the doctor for a cold
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free