Doctor insights on:
Should I Get This Bump On My Earlobe Checked Out
Yes: Although most bumps will turn out to be nothing (a skin cyst, a keloid, a pimple), you can also have more serious problems such as skin cancers. So when in doubt, get it checked. ...Read more
Why do I get these pimply like bumps on my earlobes? Its more inside the earlobe like a pimple but they hurt if I try to bust them.
I've had a bump on my earlobe for a few weeks and now it's turning blueish in color and has dry skin around it. what could It be?
I have a bump on my earlobe and it hurts. The bump first appeared about a month or two ago when i had an allergic reaction to nickel.
Cyst?: This is a common area to form small sebaceous cysts. They are formed from the oil/ hair folliclles in the skin. They often do not go away. It is not something to worry about in general. Sometimes they can get infected and get larger or painful. You should see your doctor or an otolaryngologist for evaluation and treatment. They are often removed or excised. ...Read more
See doctor: See your doctor to make sure you do not have an infection or keloid. ...Read more
I have a bump inside my earlobe and it is painful when It gets touched and has been there for several weeks what should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My neck pulse feels like its swooshing and vibrating should i get it checked out
- I have a tickling feeling in my ear should i get it checked out by my physician
- At what point should i have a bump on my neck checked for staph
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i have my hcg level checked
- Moles to get checked out
- Getting moles checked out
- Bump under my earlobe
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online