Doctor insights on:
Should I Get Insoles For My Flat Feet
A fallen arch is commonly known as a flatfoot. The foot loses the arch on the inner side of foot. This is also known as pes planus and there can be either a flexible version and a rigid version. A flexible version is flat only when weight is applied on the foot; a rigid version is flat when the foot is off and when the foot is on ...Read more
Shoes/support: Flat feet are usually your parent's fault, genetics. Good shoes and supports are essential. Usually a thicker soled, stiffer shoe with support matching your arch will help. Most times too much build up in the arch is not comfortable. With difficult feet, custom orthotics are commonly needed. The better your can protect your feet, the less wear and tear problems you will develop. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have flat feet that hurt me when stand for long time. Is there any exercise helps feet get normal shape?
Orthotics/Surgery: Orthotics are conservative treatment for flat feet but will not fix them. The only way to reconstruct a fallen arch is to undergo surgical reconstruction. Depending on your symptoms and how your foot presents will dictate which procedure(s) will need to be performed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Podiatry: i moved to having rugs in the residence to hardwood. Can i get flat feet (never a problem before) from this hard floor walking surface?
Hereditory: Flatfeet are not from you changing what's on your floor at your house. Flatfeet is either congenital or an developmental orthopedic issue. Therefore, it can develop over. Flatfeet can lead to a number of lower extremity problems. Consult your local area podiatrist for treatment plans. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i get surgery or a second aspiration for my ganglion cyst
- Should i get dental sealant for my molars
- Is it normal for my feet to hurt when i get off the plane?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i get a massage or a chiropractic treatment for my knee strain
- What kind of doctor should i see for my feet?
- How much should i squat for my legs to get bigger as a woman?
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free