Doctor insights on:
Should I Get Flu Shot If On Immunosuppressive Drug
early rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. has me taking 2 Aleve twice a day no other drugs yet. Is it safe to get flu shot without making joints ache more!
NOW !: Get it as soon as possible when available. Winter is flu season but according to the cdc when it occurs ; how long it lasts is variable. Sometimes flu outbreaks can begin as early as october. Over the last 30 years the peak flu month has most often been february. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I got the flu shot last sept. Ended up getting pneumonia for very first time in March. Should I get flu shot again this year ?
Every time i get flu shot i get sick badly. should i even bother getting one? im 32 with bad all yr allergies and diabetic..
Uncommon: Since flu vaccines (aside from the nasal spray form) consist of killed virus , they shouldn't make you ill. There are rare cases of neurologic complication from flu vaccine reported. There is an intradermal form of flu vaccine which you may be able to tolerate. However if you still get sick from it regardless of the mechanism, discuss with your doctor re. pros and cons in skipping it. ...Read more
Bad if I get flu shot 2times? Having trouble getting record to prove to new job I am vaccinated &if I can't prove it I'm required to wear mask.
Unlikely a problem;: will likely just develop a stronger immune response to the 3 strains (of hundreds) of influence type A which the vaccine targets. Keep your priorities straight, go for the lesser of the evils, highly likely a second vaccination. ...Read more
One week since having low lymph, high rbc, and high neut. Feel better but on meds for thrush -200 mg daily-. Can i get flu shot?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i came into flu shot if on methotrexate
- Should i take flu shot while on enbrel
- Can i get the flu shot if i am sick?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i get a hepatitis a shot if i am taking steroids
- Can i get better protection if i get 2 flu shots a couple of months apart?
- Should i take immunosuppressive drug if i have cold
- Should i get the flu vaccine if i have a cold
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free