Doctor insights on:
Should I Get A Ganglion Cyst Removed From My Forehead
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Minimal pain: Arthroscopic-assisted ganglion excision is a minimally invasive surgical technique and relatively painless, typically performed under general anesthesia. Through small portals, the ganglion stalk can be visualized and excised with precision instrumentation. The cyst can then be decompressed through an accessory portal. Local anesthesia is placed over the portal sites. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When you get a Ganglion Cyst removed do they give any kind of relaxation medication if you anxiety?
Depends on: Location, size, and symptoms, so many factors to consider. Consult an orthopedic surgeon for specific advice. ...Read more
I'm assuming what I have is a ganglion cyst on my wrist. The only problem I have is that I can't wear my watch. It's about 1/2 in in diameter. Is it necessary to get it removed? Will having it cause damage to my nerves or tendons?
Yes: A ganglion does not need to b removed unless it is symptomatic.. If you can not wear a watch then I would suggest removal. Removal should not cause damage to nerves or motor nerves ...Read more
Ganglion cyst on my left wrist that's been present for 4 years. Where can I get it drained or removed? Just recently has become somewhat painful.
Commonly associated with trauma or arthritis the joint capsule becomes stretched. As the body produces additional synovial fluid to lubricate the joint the loosened joint capsule stretches and fills with fluid...The gnaglion. As the body produces more or less the size of the ganglion will fluctuate. Best ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i get my ganglion cyst surgically removed or drop a book on it
- Should i get the aspiration for my ganglion cyst or try to smash it myself
- Should i get surgery or a second aspiration for my ganglion cyst
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What specialist should i see for a ganglion cyst?
- I have cysts on my knee will they be removed if i asked
- Should i have my wisdom teeth removed
- Should i have my wisdom tooth removed
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free